2008年3月4日 星期二

lunch at 1pm!

Well, the fun never ends!

After a super busy morning trying to get some report done for senior management, I stoped by my manager's office just to let her know that if everything is ok, I would head for my lunch, but she can reach me on my cell shall there be an emergency. I thought this is totally in a sign of good faith, and I actually want to make sure she can go to the management meeting looking good (yeah, I actually meant it).

Well, what I get in response was: the corporate rule is that the lunch is to be taken between 1pm and 2pm, it was 12:24pm when I told her I would go for my lunch. So I shall not break the golden rule!

Hm, ok, let me see. I also remember on my employment contract, it says my office hour is 10am to 6pm. Although, from various time I work in the office long pass that 6pm exit rule. So I guess the corporate rule, at least in this part of the world, only works in one direction.

沒有留言: