2008年9月16日 星期二

Management Profile

check out the picture below, this is the management profile page I found from Evergrande Real Estate Group's company website (恒大地產集團) - http://www.gzhengda.com.cn/cn/big5/group/group.aspx.



Ok, if you don't read Chinese, then let me translate (or the picture is just small, then I am sorry, so let me translate anyways). 在讀 means "working on", so 碩士在讀 means "working on a Master Degree". So simple counting has 4 of the 10 executives working on some Master Degree.

So what you say? Well, it is the first time I see a company has 40% of their executives working towards some advance degree all at the same time. Second of all, they actually advertise it. I guess they can't wait to tell us until those degrees were actually granted.

So who said putting "working towards a CFA certification" on your resume is unprofessional, or even unethical?

沒有留言: